The growing interests of the companies to understand the available information regarding business process, products, customers and services to grab new business opportunities is positively impacting the market.
– The increasing need for data analytics solutions across various end-user industries is driving the growth of the data warehouse as a service market.
– Rapid growth in the data volumes is providing growth opportunities to the market.
– As the Data Warehouse service provider is performing the administration and management of data, the customer does not have to worry about staffing the data warehouse. This is making DWaaS an excellent choice for organizations with small or limited IT departments.
The data warehouse as a service market is highly competitive and consists of a few major players. In terms of market share, some of the players currently dominate the market. However, with technological advancement and product innovation, various mid-size companies are increasing their market presence by securing new contracts and by tapping new markets.
– October 2019 – Snowflake and Next Pathway Inc., the Automated Cloud Migration company, announced a strategic partnership to accelerate the migration from legacy data warehouses to Snowflake. Snowflake will license Next Pathway’s proprietary code translation technology, SHIFT™ , to provide Snowflake customers the ability to automate what is typically the most time-consuming, manual and costly task in a cloud migration effort legacy code conversion.
– September 2019 – IBIOS IT partners with IBM to deliver revolutionary POWER9 solutions. The new alliance enhances BIOS IT’s a diverse portfolio of x86-based solutions adding the full suite of IBM POWER9 AI-focused and scale-out systems. The POWER9 product range offers enhanced core and chip architecture for next-generation applications, providing the most capable solutions to ensure its customers gain real value, requires focused collaborations with world-renowned technology partners.”